Developed in close conjunction with Hall and Venue Committee Members, Hallmaster was developed to alleviate the common problems Town Halls, Parish Halls, Community Halls and Assembly Hall Volunteers have in managing their bookings & invoices.
- Hallmaster formerly was a trading name of the Cotness Associates Group which has been developing websites since the early 90’s, including designing one of the first database driven Ecommerce Online Websites. However, due to popular growth Hallmaster Ltd. has become a standalone company. This knowledge and experience of Web Design and Development has been at the forefront of developing the unique features of Hallmaster, the Online Booking and Invoice Management System specifically designed for Town Halls, Parish Halls, Community Halls, Assembly Halls and Venues with rooms to hire.
- The success of Hallmaster has recently brought about an Agreement with ACRE (Action with Communities in Rural England) to promote the system through its network of RCC Advisers Nationally, with the aim to improving the management and day to day running of Town Halls, Parish Halls Community Halls and Assembly Halls.
How does Hallmaster help?
- Our customers found that after integrating Hallmaster into their Hall or Venue’s website, suddenly promoting online availability and current events reached a much wider audience, and therefore generated the much needed self-funding they needed.
So are you still in control?
- The simple answer is YES!
- Booking Officers can now create and manage all their bookings any time of day or night and from any computer/mobile connected to the internet. Even if they ever go on holiday or are off sick, another Authorised Administrator can step in and manage the Bookings in their place.
- Once Registered through the Hallmaster Website you can get started straightaway in completing the Venue details, Rooms and Facilities, different Room Rates, Customers and Activities, including integrating your Hall’s existing Website.
- Plus for a Multi-Venue option that allows Town & Parish Councils and Co-Operatives to manage all their venues under one Hallmaster Account.
The Annual Licence Fee will give:
- Unlimited Bookings
- Invoicing (optional)
- Free System Upgrades (when released)
- Telephone/Live Chat Support
If you would like to discuss any aspect of Hallmaster or for more information and supporting brochures please contact us at on +44 (0)1929 509846 or email@example.com
Hallmaster – bringing your Community together