Cloud Booking Systems
The world of work has been through a revolution in recent years. This revolution has taken the form of increased digitization of almost all aspects of business.
This includes companies and organizations of all kinds, working in fields as varied as hospitality and tourism to food delivery and shopping. No matter the type of work you do, you may be finding more of your workflows moving into the online realm. For those businesses where the need to reliably hire out venues is critical, having the best booking service possible is of utmost importance.
This is where online, cloud-based booking systems come in. Moving your booking system into the cloud has already helped thousands of venues across the world to modernize their booking workflows, helping to not only keep up with the changing requirements of their existing customers but also to expand their pool of clients.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why use Cloud Booking Systems?
So why is a cloud-based booking system the way to go?
The cloud has been slowly becoming more important in not only our working lives but our personal ones too. The term refers to the mass of information stored permanently online, where it can not only be viewed but worked on in real-time as well. This has enabled features such as remote working to become a mainstay of the modern world of work.
The cloud can also be a great place to house a venue’s booking system.
Traditional booking systems – such as pen and paper diaries and calendars – have always suffered from the issues of inaccessibility, the loss of information, and dropped or double bookings. As customer expectations change, an online-based method of booking is now expected. Quite simply, if a customer cannot book your venue through the cloud, they will often move on to another venue that offers this feature.
Cloud booking services allow all the information to be accessible to all parties, all at once. Customers can interact directly with a venue’s schedule, booking their spaces and providing extra information, which is instantly updated everywhere for all to see.
This streamlining of the process means that information is never lost, and double bookings can be a thing of the past!
Why Hallmaster is the Best System Available
Now we know why a cloud booking system is great for your business – you’ll need the best one possible.
This is where Hallmaster comes in.
For more than twenty years, we have been developing and implementing online tools and spaces for businesses of all different kinds. Using this knowledge and expertise, we have created Hallmaster – the final word in online venue booking systems.
“The secret to Hallmaster’s success is in our powerful combination of easy usability, and powerful functionality.”
For customers, a venue’s schedule is readily available through the calendar app, which can be embedded directly into a business’s webpage. From here, visitors can become customers with a click of the mouse, by booking their event directly on the calendar, without needing to navigate away from your website.
For venue admins, the dashboard gives an overview of entire businesses, supporting multiple venues under one account if necessary. From this dashboard, customer information can be viewed, booking details checked, reports and invoices created, and social media promotions managed. With even more features available, you as the admin have the choice to use as many or as few of these tools as your venue requires.
Having helped thousands of venues around the world revolutionize their booking services already, we at Hallmaster are ready to help yours next!
If you’d like to know more about how we can help transform your booking service by making the move to the cloud, contact us today!
Our team of experts is always on hand to answer any questions you may have, and can even guide you through the setup process. Simply ask for our special demo service, and a member of the Hallmaster team will give you a one-to-one demonstration of how our system works through a personal video call.
Try out our 90-day free trial to see for yourself what our service offers! Simply download and you’re ready to go. No commitments are necessary, and full technical support is included!