Accommodation Booking System
How will Hallmaster International help…
Hallmaster Saves You Time
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why use an online Booking System for Accommodation Booking?
These customer expectations – as well as changing customer habits – are driving businesses and organizations to search for new ways of working. These changes manifest in different ways depending on the company. For the world of venue hire, this means making the booking process as easy as possible.
Venues and accommodation services have always relied on booking systems. They are often the first direct point of contact with a customer, and thrive on ease-of-use and accessibility.
Businesses sometimes make the mistake of thinking that these types of changes are a barrier between them and their customers. This is far from true. When used correctly, online workflows can not only make the booking process easier for both venue and customer, but it can also open up new markets for your business, and increase your customer base.
Online booking systems make the entire process both more personalized for individual customers, as well as easier to manage for businesses. Whether you are a hostel, hotel, or any other kind of accommodation facility, moving your booking system online saves time, money, and is proven to be the preferred method of room reservation for customers all around the world.
These mutual benefits for guests and accommodation alike include everything from easy invoicing, simplified paper-trails, instant booking confirmation, and even eliminating double-bookings! Never again will a guest be disappointed when the room they booked is no longer available.
Why Hallmaster is the perfect choice for Accommodation Booking
To deliver these benefits that come with online room booking systems, you need the best software on the market. Look no further than Hallmaster.
At Hallmaster, we have taken our more than two decades of experience in designing online tools for businesses, and poured it into creating the best booking software ever available.
The secret to our effectiveness is in centralizing the booking process, and packing a suite of powerful features into an easy-to-use interface.
For customers, everything centers around the booking calendar. This can be embedded in your venue’s webpage, and allows customers to view existing reservations and vacancies, before making their booking with a few simple clicks.
For your business, the dashboard interface contains everything you need for you to manage your hotel, hostel, or any venue you like. With support for everything from multi-venue management, invoicing tools, report generation, and even social media promotions, you’ll never have to leave your Hallmaster dashboard to make sure your customers are getting a world-class experience.