Invoice and Payment Tracking Module
For use in conjunction with Hallmaster’s International Hall & Venue Booking System, the Invoicing module will seamlessly convert your bookings into invoices.
What features does the Invoicing module offer?
- Set different room and facility rates per customer eg: Standard rate, Regular user rate, etc..
- Add multiple dates to one Invoice eg: recurring bookings
- Invoices are automatically calculated as they are created
- Add regularly charged Line Items eg: Alcohol & PRS Licences, Table Hire, Cleaning Fees, etc..
- Invoice alternative billing contracts
- Easily print and/or automatically email Invoices to your customers
- Print PDFs of Invoice lists
- Downloadable CSV files (ie spreadsheet) of Invoice lists to use with your own reports or accounting software
- Allocate payment details against Invoices as they come in
- Quickly display how much Customers are currently owing
- All the information is directly linked to the reports so you can see how many Activity types are held and how much income they are generating, which is perfect for Funding Applications
Even with our FREE 90 day trial you are able to experience this invaluable Invoicing module.
PLEASE NOTE: For this additional module, there is an additional annual fee of £50, ≈ US$67.73, ≈ AU$84.60. It cannot be used as a stand alone tool and can only be used when bought in conjunction with an existing approved Hallmaster account. Please also note that this is NOT an accounting package but can be used in conjunction with most popular accounting software. Please contact us for more details, or to trial the software.