Hallmaster Events Booking System
The landscape of venue hire for events has been steadily changing in recent years. As these changes escalate, it is more important than ever for venue hire businesses to keep their systems up-to-date.
There are a wide variety of reasons which encompass why these changes are happening. They vary from changing customer habits and expectations, to shifts in workflows to accommodate remote-working. This can produce uncertainty for businesses and organizations that rely on these systems for their day-to-day operations.
But thankfully there are many tried and true systems available to businesses working in venue hire for events. Online venue booking systems for events are a great example.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why Use an Online Events Booking System?
So how can an online booking system help with booking venues for events?
While the benefits of moving your venue’s booking system online are many and varied, they can be summarized by one word: streamlining.
Online booking systems allow for multiple tools and services to be streamlined into a single, simple interface, which is easy to use and manage.
For the venue hire for events business, having a streamlined system that can adapt to any and all events and customer needs is vital. Often, the same venue will be accustomed to hosting events as varied as sports classes, social clubs, town hall meetings, performances and much more. This flexibility should be matched by the venue’s booking system.
Changes in customer habits and expectations mean that certain features are now expected when a customer is searching for a venue. One big example is the ability for enquiries and bookings to be made entirely online. This is where having an online booking system can make the difference between gaining or losing a potential customer. Put simply: if a customer can’t make a booking online, then they will often search for a different venue that offers that feature.
Online booking systems also make managing venues much easier. They funnel all customer and booking information down into one place, meaning no more flicking through multiple paper calendars or shared spreadsheets – all the information is centralized, making the lives of venue admins all over the world much easier.
Why Hallmaster is the Leading Choice of Events Booking System
To make the most of these benefits, it’s important to find the very best booking system available on the market – look no further than Hallmaster.
At Hallmaster, we have taken over two decades of experience in creating tailor-made online tools and services for businesses, and condensed that down into the industry-leading booking software solution, Hallmaster.
Our secret is in our powerful mix of feature-laden but user-friendly tools.
The booking calendar app can be embedded in any of your venue’s web pages. From here, visitors can become customers with just the click of a mouse. Vacancies and bookings can be viewed all at once, and when a customer finds the right room, date and time, with just a click their booking is made.
For venue admins, the dashboard provides a centralized overview of everything happening with their business. With multi-venue support, admins can view bookings, customer lists, generate reports and invoices, and even manage social media promotions, all from the one workspace.
With Hallmaster, the possibilities for streamlining your venue’s events booking system are endless.
Want to learn more about how Hallmaster can upgrade your booking system for events? Contact us today!
Our experts are on hand to answer all of your questions. They also offer free online demos, where you can be personally guided through exactly how Hallmaster works, and what it can do to transform your events booking system.
If you’d like to see for yourself what Hallmaster is all about, as well as see what we could do for your booking system, our 90-day free trial provides a full-featured experience, with full support included, and no commitments necessary!