Online Badminton Court Booking System
The move to digital workflows and systems has accelerated in recent years. With the rise of remote working, these kinds of systems are becoming increasingly vital to the everyday functioning of many businesses and organizations, of all kinds.
For businesses that hire out sports facilities such as badminton courts and tennis courts, the need for reliable and future-proof booking systems is crucial. Sports venues – including badminton courts – will always be in demand, and as many venues change how they operate, having reliable booking systems that are simple and quick to use is a huge asset.
How can Hallmaster’s International Badminton Court Booking System help you?
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why Use an Online Booking System?
For venues such as sports facilities, flexibility is one of the biggest, most important features they can have. Each client has a different need and requirement. One booking for a match taking place in the morning may require seating for spectators and a scoreboard, while an afternoon booking in the same hall for a training session may ask for simply a net and an hour of time. No two bookings are the same – so it stands to reason that a sports hall booking system should be ready for anything.
One thing’s for sure – the demand for sports halls is not going away. But with changes in customer habits and customer bases comes the need for the systems utilized by these sports venues to also adapt and evolve. Online booking systems are a great way of doing this.
Online booking systems both simplify the booking process, while simultaneously adding choice and customizability to every aspect of a booking system. Customers can make bookings entirely online with ease, while making sure that the badminton court they are booking will have everything they need for their session.
The centralized nature of online booking systems means that every piece of information is stored in one place, and is viewable by every party, all at once. This means no more double or dropped bookings, and no more missing information.
Why Hallmaster is the First Choice Booking Service For Badminton Courts
So now you know how your badminton venue can benefit from an online booking system, you need to find the best one out there. This is where Hallmaster comes in.
With over two decades of experience designing online tools and spaces for businesses of all kinds, our team at Hallmaster have developed the final word in venue booking software.
The secret is our blend of easy to use software and powerful functionality.
For customers, bookings can be made directly through the booking calendar, which can be embedded directly on a venue’s homepage. Any extra information, such as whether or not they need spare shuttlecocks, can also be included. With just a few clicks of the mouse, browsing guests can become customers, without ever having to leave your venue’s page.
For venue admins, sports halls can be managed all from the dashboard. From here, admins can control multiple venues, view booking and customer information, generate invoices and reports, and eleven manage social media promotional campaigns.
Hallmaster takes all the benefits of online booking systems and streamlines the process, making it easier than ever to future-proof your badminton court’s booking system.
Contact us today!
Our team of experts are ready to answer any and all questions. Ask for our special demo service, and a member of our team will give you a face-to-face walk through of as much of the system as you’d like.
When you’re ready to try us out, our 90-day free trial offers the full Hallmaster experience, where you can see exactly how our system can transform your venue’s booking system. Download our trial software today, with no commitments necessary, and full technical support included!