Online Booking Software
Venues right across the globe are discovering that the marketplace is changing. Along with these changes comes the need to adapt and modernize to keep up.
These changes are due to a variety of reasons. Changing customer habits are driving an evolution in workflows and systems, while new technologies are making these changes possible.
For companies such as those specializing in venue hire, having a modern and functional booking system is of utmost importance. Deploying an online booking service can be a fast way of updating a venue’s customer-facing systems, and making a venue ready for the evolving landscape of venue hire.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
What is an Online Booking Service?
So what makes an online booking system so effective?
To answer that, we only need to look at the drawbacks of older types of booking systems.
For example, pen and paper diaries and calendars, which have been the staple booking system of venues for decades, have many failings. They can easily become confused and disorganized, leading to dropped or double bookings. Online booking services eliminate those problems by their very nature.
An online calendar booking system for example can feature a centralized calendar that can be viewed by all parties online. From here, new bookings will instantly appear, making it easy to find vacancies.
Using such centralized tools for systems such as online class booking systems means that everyone – from venue admins to customers – has up to the minute information on a venue. This means no more double bookings or miscommunications between booking officers and customers.
Online booking services take advantage of the latest online technology and keep venues relevant in an increasingly crowded market.
But to truly take advantage of these systems, it’s vital to find the best online booking service for your venue. This is where Hallmaster comes in.
Why Hallmaster is the Best Online Booking System
At Hallmaster, we have over two decades’ worth of experience in creating and shaping innovative online tools and services for venues and businesses of all kinds. Using this knowledge, we have created Hallmaster – the final word in online booking systems.
Across the globe, thousands of venues have integrated Hallmaster into their workflows, and are now reaping the benefits.
For customers, the online booking calendar system is where they can view your venue’s vacant rooms and dates. They can then make a booking with just a click of their mouse – and all without having to leave your venue’s webpage.
For a venue’s administrators, the dashboard provides a one-stop workspace from where multiple venues can be managed. Admins can view information on customers and bookings, generate reports and invoices, and even run social media promotional campaigns.
Hallmaster provides a vast array of functionality that your venue can use as much or as little as you need. The choice is yours. We know that every venue has different needs, so Hallmaster provides the power, and puts it in your hands, allowing you to make the decision and implement the tools that will work best for you.
If you’d like to learn more about how Hallmaster can revolutionize your venue’s booking system, contact us today!
Our dedicated team of experts is ready to answer any and all questions, and can even walk you through the setup process step-by-step. To make the most of our team’s expertise, ask for our special online demo service.
A member of Hallmaster will then personally guide you virtually through everything that Hallmaster has to offer, from example bookings to generating invoices and reports.
We can show you one-on-one exactly how Hallmaster can transform your system, not only saving you time and money but preparing your workflows for the future.
Our 90-day free trial also allows you to try out the full version of Hallmaster, with full support included, and no commitments necessary!