Want to learn more about how Hallmaster can change your venue’s booking system forever? Contact us today! Our experts are available to answer any and all questions, and guide you through the setup process. Want to try us out first? Try the full software free for 90 days with our trial service, with full support included, and no commitments asked for!
Electronic Booking System
For organizations of all kinds, changes occurring in both the business landscape and in customer habits make it vitally important to keep systems up to date. This is equally true for the world of venue hire.
Your venue relies on maintaining a functioning booking system, and increasingly those booking systems are being moved online. This provides not only a better customer experience but better results for venues in every way.
But to enable venues to navigate these inevitable changes successfully, it is important to know exactly what an electronic booking system can offer.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why use Electronic Booking Systems?
So what are electronic booking systems, and how can they help venues and other businesses?
Essentially, electronic booking systems take a venues’ hiring tools and services and digitizes them by embedding them in online spaces. How does this benefit both venue and customer? In essence this streamlines the booking process, while also speeding it up and improving reliability.
Electronic booking services provide a powerful combination of centralized systems and tools that give control to the individual customer.
Customers now expect to be able to access all kinds of services completely online. Everything from grocery shopping to movie rentals now take place entirely in the online sphere for many around the world. This is a trend which is only going to grow in the future.
Put simply: if a customer cannot find a way to book your venue online, then within seconds they will find a different venue which offers this service. It is no longer optional for many venues and businesses – it is expected.
The benefits are undeniable. Online booking services have been proven many times over to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction, reliability, and even help venues grow their customer base by cutting back on wasteful bureaucracy, therefore increasing profits.
Why Hallmaster is the best electronic booking system out there
So now we’ve seen the benefits of an electronic system, you now need to find the best option for your venue. Look no further than Hallmaster.
At Hallmaster, we have utilized out experience in developing online tools for business – going back over two decades – and crafted the industry leading software which is now being embraced by venues right across the world.
Our results speak for themselves. Our software is both powerful and deceptively simple to use, making the transition from old booking systems a painless process.
The secret lies in our user interfaces. For customers, the booking calendar shows venue availability, and when they want to make their booking, it’s as simple as clicking on their desired date. This calendar can be embedded directly in any of your venue’s webpages, meaning that customers will never even have to leave your site.
For your venue, the user dashboard provides a powerful control center from which your venue admins can manage bookings. They can also generate reports, manage customer inquiries, create invoices, and even manage social media promotions, all from the same dashboard. This is where simplicity and power come hand-in-hand, with our dynamic array of tools at your venue’s disposal.