Community Hall Booking System
Throughout the world, a Community Hall (also known as a Community Centre) is defined as a public building which is run for the benefit of the community. These buildings consist of at least one large room which is commonly used for a range of public and private events, such as community & council meetings, voting, sports clubs, local drama and dance productions, bring and buy / rummage sales and private parties. Often a Community Centre or Community Hall is found to have a charitable status.
How can Hallmaster’s International Community Hall Booking System help you?
Our software will save you time.
- Streamline your Community Hall enquiry and venue booking system quickly, efficiently and avoid any double bookings.
- Customers can view availability and make reservations online in real-time, reducing the amount of calls you take.
- Authorised users can take control of bookings if you are ill or away.
- Manage bookings for multiple rooms in your Community Centre or Community Hall.
The software can manage your Invoicing and track payments.
- Invoicing and payment tracking allows you to easily send out invoices to your. customers and keep track on who owes you.
- Run easy to read reports on which bookings are making more money for you. Read more…
It will Promote.
- Publicise events, classes and meetings through Social Media Websites (Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Integration with your own website.
- Help publicise those already using your Community Hall facilities to ensure their success.
Helps generate and track income.
- Helps maximise the letting potential of your Community Centre or Community Hall and the rooms.
- Gives visibility to your Community Centre or Community Hall 24 hours a day for as little as £2.50, ≈ US$3.34, ≈ AU$4.19 per week!
- Invoicing and payment tracking allows you to easily send out invoices to your customers and keep track on who owes you.
- Run easy to read reports on which bookings are making more money for you.