Conference Room Booking System
For businesses and organizations of all shapes and sizes, the landscape of customer service and interaction is changing.
As we have all seen in recent years, the move to remote working has forced workplaces to evolve how they conduct their day-to-day business. While this has been accelerated recently, this is a trend that actually has been gaining momentum over the past two decades, and is only set to continue.
For venues and those businesses that hire out spaces such as conference rooms, having an efficient, customer-friendly booking system is vital. This is where having a great online booking system can not only save your business time and money but even help to increase your pool of customers.
But what exactly is an online booking system, and how can it help your conference hall venue to modernize your workflow?
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why use an Online Conference Room Booking System?
In this world of digital business, customers expect to be able to conduct every aspect of their interaction with a company online. This includes everything from browsing potential venues, to making their final bookings.
Increasingly, if customers find that they either cannot easily make their bookings online, or the process is too cumbersome or complicated, then they will move on and find another venue with a better interface.
For this reason, for any venue wishing to remain relevant and the first choice for customers, it is critically important for them to modernize their booking system.
Having an online customer booking system has many benefits for venues, and particularly for those venues who specialize in hiring themselves out as conference spaces.
Conference spaces by their very nature must be versatile. Every conference is different, with differing needs depending on the client. One conference may need rows of extra chairs, while the next may need a large open space and a row of tables, or perhaps the equipment necessary to play projections or videos.
These changing needs must be catered to, and an online booking system is perfectly suited to handling these requests at the point of booking.
Traditional booking systems such as pen and paper diaries, calendars, or spreadsheets have often not been ideally suited to handle this kind of changeable information in a dynamic and effective way. This can often lead to lost information, such as bookings not including the correct needs of the client.
Online booking systems can take this information and organize it in a centralized way automatically, while ensuring that all the needs of the customer are taken care of.
Why Hallmaster is the Leading Conference Room Booking System
To make the best use of the benefits that come from using an online conference booking system, it’s important to find the best solution that’s available. This is where Hallmaster comes in.
For the last two decades, our team at Hallmaster has been at the forefront of creating and developing online tools and spaces for businesses of all kinds. Using this extensive knowledge honed by decades of experience, we have created Hallmaster – the first and last word in online booking systems.
At Hallmaster, we give power and control to everyone involved in the booking process. From the customers booking their venue, to the venue admin managing the spaces.
For customers, the booking calendar app shows every vacant room and available date, and when they’re ready to make a booking they can do so with just the click of a mouse. The best part? The calendar is embedded directly into the venue’s webpage, so the customer never needs to leave your site.
For venues, everything happens in the dashboard. From here, venue admins can view bookings, customer lists, manage multiple rooms and venues all at once, generate reports and invoices, and much more. The motto is simple: ease of use combined with powerful functionality.
Contact Us Today
Want to learn more about how Hallmaster can transform your conference hall’s booking system? Contact us today!
Our dedicated team of experts is ready to answer any questions you have, and can even guide you through the setup process. Simply ask for our special demo service, and one of our specialists will give you a face-to-face demonstration of exactly how Hallmaster works.
From generating invoices and managing bookings to preparing social media campaigns – we can help you get to grips with everything Hallmaster can do to revolutionize your conference room booking system, saving you time and money, and future-proofing your workflows!
Our 90-day free trial offers the full Hallmaster experience, with full support included, and no commitments necessary!