Tennis Court Booking System
Moving to online workflows and systems is a process vital to businesses and organizations of all kinds. From delivery services to grocery shopping, to business meetings and job interviews – online working is quickly becoming the norm across many industries.
While some businesses such as tennis courts will always require a physical space in which to function, this does not mean that they are exempt from this digitization.
One major aspect of businesses such as sports halls and tennis courts is their booking systems. These customer-facing tools are vital to the everyday running of a business and must be reliable and run without a flaw. Moving these systems online can be a major way of ensuring they remain reliable moving forward into the future.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Online Tennis Booking Systems
Sports venues such as tennis courts must by their very nature combine reliability with flexibility.
One morning booking might require facilities for a tournament match, while an afternoon booking on that same day might need equipment for a personal coaching session. The same court must be ready to fulfill the needs of both of these customers at short notice.
Traditional booking systems, such as pen and paper diaries or calendars, have always had to find ways of accommodating these differing needs. These can often be clumsy, with outdated organizational systems and workflows that can lead to information getting lost, or even bookings being dropped. Online booking systems are ideally placed to fix those issues.
“With an online booking system, everything is centralized and easy to manage and access. This ease-of-use does not limit what you as the venue admins can do, however – in fact, it expands it.”
With online booking systems, everything is accessible all at once, for everyone involved. From clients booking a court to the venue admins managing them – the information is easy to view all in one place, with everything updated live. This effectively eliminates double bookings and makes sure everyone involved is in the loop, all the time.
Why Hallmaster is the Best Choice For Your Tennis Court
To make the most of these benefits that come with transferring to an online booking service, however, you need to have the very best system available. This is where Hallmaster can help.
At Hallmaster, our team has over two decades’ worth of experience in designing and implementing online tools and spaces for businesses of all kinds. Using that experience we have fine-tuned the industry-leading venue booking software, Hallmaster.
Our secret is simple: combining easy-to-use tools with an extensive array of powerful features.
Customers can make their booking in the calendar app, which can be embedded directly into your venue’s webpage. This means that without ever leaving your online space, visitors can become customers with a simple click of the mouse,
Venue admins can manage their sporting venues directly from the dashboard. From here, multiple venues can be managed, booking and customer information can be viewed, reports and invoices can be generated, and even social media promotions can be managed.
Thousands of venues, including sporting venues, all across the globe have already transformed their booking systems using Hallmaster – so why not try us today?
If you’d like to know more about Hallmaster, and how we can help you to implement the best online booking service on the market to future-proof your venue, contact us now!
Our team of experts is on hand to answer any questions you have. With our special demo service, a member of our team can even guide you on a one-to-one demonstration of the key features of Hallmaster, so you can be ready to make the best use of our system.
With our 90-day free trial, you can even try out Hallmaster in full, with full technical support included, and no commitments necessary!