Website Booking System
As the world digitizes its workflows and systems, venues and meeting spaces – both online and real-world – are facing the prospect of modernizing their booking systems.
Whether your business is online or in a physical space, it is your customer-facing systems that are among your most important tools. They are essential in providing a great customer experience that will ensure repeat visits. This is perhaps most important in the world of venue hire.
So for those businesses faced with transforming their booking systems using digital workflows, what can they do? Many such companies have already found that moving to an online booking system is the answer.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Online Booking Systems
So what is an online booking system – and how can it help your business?
Essentially, online booking systems take advantage of the cloud, by conducting all bookings for a venue or space on the web, using cloud booking.
This means that everything regarding a booking takes place on the cloud. This includes customer interaction, the booking itself, and all the information relating to it. Using the cloud, a venue admin can manage their venue easily and securely, while automatically keeping the customer and venue in the loop at all times.
This kind of system is suited to all types of businesses that require a booking system. Whether the venue is a traditional village hall or an online meeting space – an online, cloud booking system can handle any kind of venue.
This kind of centralization of both the booking process itself and the relevant information means that errors common in more traditional booking systems are eliminated. This means no more dropped or double bookings, and no more lost information.
For many businesses, transitioning to an online-based cloud booking system can seem daunting, but with the right booking system, the process can be easy and quick. This is where Hallmaster comes in.
Why Hallmaster is the Best Online Booking System
With our more than two decades of experience designing online tools and spaces for businesses of all kinds, we have created the final word in online booking systems – Hallmaster.
“Using Hallmaster, a business can centralize and streamline the entire booking process, while maintaining a great customer experience.”
The calendar app can be embedded directly into your business’s webpage. This allows customers to view free spaces and times, and make their booking all with a few clicks of their mouse. Hallmaster works with many standard website hosting platforms. Using WordPress to power your business’s online presence? No problem – Hallmaster’s apps work seamlessly alongside your existing systems.
For admins, the dashboard gives an overview of your business, venue, or multiple venues. From here, all customer and booking information can be viewed, and using our powerful suite of tools admins can generate invoices, reports, and even manage social media promotions.
The benefits of using a cloud booking system such as Hallmaster are undeniable – simply ask any of the thousands of businesses around the world already using our system.
Contact Us Today!
If you want to learn more about how Hallmaster can help transform your business’s workflow, contact us today! Our team of experts is on-hand to answer any questions you have.
Our demo service also offers a one-on-one guided tour of Hallmaster via video link. A member of our team will show you everything you need to get the most out of our system.
You can also try out Hallmaster first with our free 90-day trial. Simply download and you’re good to go! Full support is included, and no commitments are necessary.