Marriage Hall Booking System
For venues of all kinds, the business landscape is changing.
The reasons for this are numerous. From new technologies making different workflows more efficient, to something as simple as evolving customer habits – the effect is the same. Businesses must adapt and modernize in order to not be left behind.
For marriage halls and other wedding venues, the need to keep their booking systems as accessible and as easy to use as possible is paramount. Booking systems are often the first major interaction a customer has with a venue, and if these systems are not up to scratch or reliable, then the likelihood of losing that customer increases.
Thankfully, there are tools available that make modernizing your venue’s booking system easier than ever.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
What is an Online Booking System?
For married couples to be, it is absolutely vital that their big day goes on without a hitch. If the venue they are booking does not have a booking system that serves their needs, then they will take that as a sign that the venue itself might not be reliable enough to host their special day.
Traditionally, many marriage halls have relied on pen and paper booking systems such as dedicated calendars or diaries. While these may have served their purpose in the past, more and more venues are finding them inadequate.
These pen and paper systems are prone to double or even dropped bookings, and by their very nature they require anyone who wants to view vacancies and make a booking to work through the booking officer who holds the booking calendar.
This kind of system just does not hold up in a world where online booking and shopping is second nature to customers.
Online booking systems centralize a venue’s booking system, making it easy for anyone to view and access a venue’s schedule.
For those organizing their wedding, this added ease and control makes a venue much more appealing. Quite simply, if a wedding venue does not offer an online booking system, then customers are likely to move on to another venue that does.
Why Hallmaster is the Best Marriage Hall Booking System
Now we’ve seen the importance of having a reliable online booking system for your marriage hall, how can you go about finding the right one?
“Look no further than Hallmaster for your Marriage Hall Venue Booking System.”
At Hallmaster, we have taken more than two decades of experience creating online tools for businesses, and crafted the industry-leading booking software: Hallmaster.
The secret to why Hallmaster is the favorite system of wedding venues all around the globe can be found in its powerful combination of simplicity and flexibility.
For customers, hall vacancies can be viewed directly on your venue’s webpage on the calendar app. Once they decide on a time and date for their special day, they can make a booking with the click of a button – all without ever leaving your venue’s homepage.
For venue administrators, everything centers around the dashboard. Multiple admins can control multiple venues from the same dashboard. From here, admins can view live customer and booking information, generate reports and invoices, and even manage social media promotions for your venues.
Hallmaster streamlines all of these processes, while also strengthening your venue’s booking system, preparing it for the modern world of marriage hall hire.
Want to learn more about how Hallmaster can modernize your venue’s booking system? Contact us today!
Our dedicated team of experts is ready to answer any and all questions, as well as walk you through the setup process. With our online demo service, a member of our team can personally guide you through Hallmaster, demonstrating how the system can transform your booking workflow, help your business save time and money, and prepare your system for the future!
Our 90-day free trial also lets you experience the full Hallmaster service, with full support included, and no commitments necessary!