Function Hall Booking System
For the past two decades, the world of business – and work in general – has been moving to an online-based way of working. Workflows have become digitized, systems have moved online, and systems are often now automated. These changes have only accelerated in recent months, with the rise of widespread remote working.
For those businesses who rely on hiring out physical spaces and venues, such as function halls, the system that is perhaps most important to modernize is the booking system.
As the main customer-facing system, having an effective booking system can mean the difference between turning a browsing visitor into a customer, or losing a potential client forever.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
Why Use an Online Function Hall Booking System?
So what can an online booking system offer your function hall? How can it improve your workflow for everyone involved, from venue admin to customer?
The secret is in making use of the internet’s powerful and innate abilities to centralize key tasks.
Function halls by their very nature need to cater to a diverse array of clients and events. The same function hall could hold a town council meeting in the morning, a work fair in the afternoon, and a yoga class in the evening.
Traditional booking systems – for example, a pen and paper diary, calendar, or spreadsheet – have never been well-suited to handling this kind of variation. Having a one size fits all booking system hardly ever works. They simply are not flexible enough. Up until now, these have been the only options – but online booking systems are quickly proving themselves to be vital tools to venues all across the world.
An online booking system can tailor itself to the specific room or venue. Customers can view rooms and make bookings quickly and easily, with no barrier between them and the booking they want to make. Any specific needs they have for their function can also be included in their bookings, giving them the peace of mind that everything will be ready on the day.
“It’s important to have the best online function hall booking system you can find – this is where Hallmaster comes in.”
Why Hallmaster is the Leading Online Booking System for Function Halls
We have used our more than two decades of experience in creating online tools for businesses and created the world’s leading online booking system – Hallmaster.
So what’s the secret to what makes Hallmaster such an invaluable asset to so many businesses and venues around the world? In short – our powerful combination of customizability and centralization.
For customers, the experience revolves around the booking calendar, which can be embedded directly into a venue’s webpage. Visitors can view available rooms and make bookings, all without ever leaving the website.
For the venue admins, the dashboard has everything needed to not only view bookings, but manage multiple venues all at once. Multiple venue admins can see booking and customer information, generate reports and invoices, and even manage social media promotions – all from the one dashboard. Don’t think you need all those tools? No problem – your Hallmaster dashboard adapts to whatever your venue needs.
We have already transformed the booking workflows of thousands of venues right across the US and the world – and Hallmaster is ready to transform yours too!
Our dedicated team of experts is ready to answer any and all questions, as well as walk you through the setup process. If you ask for our personal demo service, a member of our team will provide a tailored, one on one demonstration of everything you need to make Hallmaster work for you.
From the generating of invoices and reports, to customer and booking management – with the guidance of our expert demonstration, you can be ready to bring all of the benefits of Hallmaster to your venue, preparing your business for the future so that you can save not only time but money as well.
Our 90-day free trial also lets you experience the full Hallmaster service, with full support included, and no commitments necessary!