Online Calendar Booking Software
For businesses and organizations of all kinds, the need to modernize and adapt to changing marketplaces is vital.
Changes stemming from shifting customer habits, to new technological innovations mean that workflows and practices face the pressing need to keep up. For businesses working in the arena of venue hire, these changes take the form of an increasing move to digital tools.
The customer-facing tools such as booking systems and venue calendars are perhaps the most important elements to a venue’s systems. Keeping these easy to use and accessible is crucial and can mean the difference between keeping and losing a customer.
How will Hallmaster International help…
The Booking Officer:
- Provides real time room availability
- Receives 24/7 provisional bookings (these need to be confirmed by you)
- Checks for and flags up double bookings
- Can easily add and manage frequent customers and their bookings (and Invoices*)
- Automated booking confirmations
- Multiple administrator access to maintain hall management when an administrator is away
- Simple and seamless website integration within your own website
- Creates reports on the occupancy and booking trends within the venue
- Environmentally friendly – Hallmaster International reduces the paper consumption of an average hall by 60%
The Event Organiser:
- Is provided with their own account where they can view their own bookings (and Invoices*)
- Is capable of making a Booking Request from the Hallmaster calendar (if enabled) This Booking Request is then immediately sent to the Booking Officer to be confirmed
- Up to date availability, contact details and venue information of the event is displayed 24/7 (Only when set to Public)
- Is able to hide events when they are set to Private
- Is allowed to promote their own website or social media page
The Local Community:
- Public events are displayed via the Hallmaster International add ons such as the Calendar, Schedular and Agenda Screens. Each of these add ons can be seamlessly integrated into a community website.
- This increased level of information on the community website enables a more vivid representation of the event, therefore reducing the volume of unnecessary calls to the Booking Officer.
So… what is an Online Booking System?
In the past, venues have relied on more rudimentary systems to satisfy their organizational needs.
For example, pen and paper diaries and calendars have always been the standard in venue booking workflows. These are often inaccessible to customers unless they specifically ask to see them, and require a booking officer to manage them.
These basic issues lead to problems such as double or dropped bookings and make the process of booking a venue longer and more difficult. Ultimately, they can lead to losing customers and vital revenue.
With online booking systems, everything is streamlined and centralized. By moving a booking system online, customers can quickly and easily view venues, find vacancies and make bookings, all within minutes of finding a venue.
Quite simply, online booking systems put convenience at the heart of a venue’s most important systems and workflows.
Why Hallmaster is the Leading Online Calendar Booking System
For more than two decades, our team has been creating online tools for businesses of all kinds. Using that experience and those skills, we have crafted the industry-leading online booking system that is Hallmaster.
The key to why so many venues around the world have found Hallmaster indispensable is down to two reasons: ease of use and flexibility.
For customers, finding a venue and making a booking has never been easier. A venue’s calendar can be viewed directly on the venue’s webpage, and a customer can book a room with the click of their mouse.
For venues, everything can be viewed and managed directly from their Hallmaster dashboard. From here, venue admins can view customer and booking information, generate reports and invoices, and even run social media promotional campaigns.
Hallmaster provides a wealth of tools and resources for venues to utilize. The beauty of the system means that despite the vast array of features available, a venue can use only what they need, meaning the system will never feel overly complex or bloated, and the booking system will be exactly what is needed for that specific venue.
Hallmaster has already revolutionized the booking systems of venues the world over – and is ready to help your venue today.
If you’d like to learn more about Hallmaster and how our online calendar booking system can transform your venue’s workflow, contact us today!
Our team of dedicated experts is standing ready to answer any and all questions you might have, and can even walk you through the Hallmaster setup process.
Simply ask for our special demo service, and a member of our team will provide a personal, one-on-one online demonstration of everything Hallmaster can do for your system.
From performing example bookings to demonstrating exactly how to generate invoices and reports, our demo service is designed to help you get the most out of Hallmaster, so you can be ready to not just save time and money, but also prepare your booking system for the future.
If you’d like to try us out, our 90-day free trial offers all the rich features of the full software, with full support included and no commitments necessary!